Wisconsin 33 | Beaver Dam, WI  920.885.3586

Concert Seating

The Grandstand Entertainment is absolutely FREE !! All you pay is your gate admission to the fair! Seating is first come, first serve. There are no advance daily tickets or reserved seats.

Read the FAQ Page for information regarding lawn chairs on the track, blankets in the grandstand and where to line-up for the concerts.

Check back for additional information and updates!

28 comments

1. Rod says:

Could you please e-mail the main stage entertainment line up to me? Thanks!

2. Karen says:

What hotels are near by? I, too, will be coming from out of town. Actually, I will be coming up from Rockford, IL. I have been to your fair a few times and would like to come back. Also, could I have a list of the main stage acts, as well as hotels in the area? Thanks!

And could you also tell me about concert seating. Do I need to bring a lawn chair? How does it work?

3. Deb Weber-Karo says:

I saw the previous comments – could you also email me a list of the entertainment for 2013? I am from out of town and like to also make hotel reservations in plenty of time. Thanks so much.

• FairAssoc says:

Thank you for asking, main stage concert list sent as requested. We understand that you need to make Hotel reservations and plan vacation time. Look for an email from us and hopefully we can post the lineup really soon. Sign-up for our email mailing list or follow us on twitter to get notified as soon as it’s posted!

4. Bret Sloan says:

Would like to know the 2013 Entertainment line up for the fair if possible

5. Brenda says:

I was wondering if you’ve been able to announce the entertainment lineup for the 2013 fair or if you have any idea as to when. I am from Fond du Lac and am pretty excited about your fair, ours has so so entertainment

• FairAssoc says:

Thank you for being interested in our entertainment lineup for the 2013 Dodge County Fair. As a favor for our fans we will be emailing the list to anyone that is interested on request. We cannot post on our website or social media until they have posted to their tour schedule. Thank you.

Comments