Wisconsin 33 | Beaver Dam, WI  920.885.3586

Open Class Exhibitor Fair Book

Hundreds of Exhibitors from all over the state and all ages enter items in the Open Class Exhibits every year.  Printed copies are available at most banks throughout Dodge County, the Fair Office, Beaver Dam Piggly Wiggly and Rechek’s Food Pride.  The online version is a good reference for quick look-up or for printing extra entry sheets.  If you have any questions about entering items in the Open Class Exhibits please reply in the comments section below or call the superintendent for that area directly.

51 comments

1. Nick says:

Hi,
    Was the Open Class Arts maximum size allowed increased for 2017?
    Thanks

2. Angela says:

Last year I won a “Ball Award” for canning. I never received an gift certificates from Ball/ Kerr as stated. Did anyone else get theirs? Contacted the fair office and inquired. Never received.

3. Elizabeth Gorman says:

Hi, I’d love to surprise my mom and enter one of her plants for open class plant judging, but I live out of town. I could get it there by tonight (Tuesday, 8/16) before the 7:00 pm deadline, but I haven’t filled out/submitted an entry form. I see the deadline for that was last week. Is there any way I can still enter for her?…

4. Carol says:

How long is the fair office open on Tuesday to pick up entry tags?

5. Janet says:

Can I get an Open Class Entry Form emailed to me somehow?

• Fair Assoc says:

Open Class Entry Pages sent by email. We have also enabled printing and downloading of the online book above till August 11th. Go to the page needed and press the print or download button. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Comments