Celebrate June Dairy month by attending the Dodge County Dairy Brunch on Sunday, June 23 from 9 AM to 12:30 PM at the Dodge County Fairgrounds east of Beaver Dam. The all you can eat pancake breakfast also includes scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, sundaes, orange juice and milk.
This event features live radio broadcasts, music, and exhibits. Other activities include butter churning, ice cream making, healthy choice obstacle course, pedal pull, 4-H and FFA activities, petting zoo and opportunities to learn about Wisconsin Dairy Industry. Tickets are $7 for ages 12 and up, $3 ages 5-11, age 4 and under is free. For more information contact Lee Miller at 920-349-3029
- When: Sunday, June 23, 2013, 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Where: Dodge County Fairgrounds, Highway 33, East of Beaver Dam, WI
- Ages 12 & Up………..$7.00
- Ages 5 – 11…………..$3.00
- Scrambled Eggs with Ham & Cheese
- Pancakes, Assortment of Cheeses
- Milk and Juice
- “Barnyard Blast” Ice Cream sponsored by Badgerland Financial
Activities for all ages
Butter Churning & Ice Cream Making
Healthy-choice Obstacle Course
4-H & FFA activities
Learn about Wisconsin’s Dairy Industry
Contact: Lee Miller (920) 349-3029