Together, We Can End Hunger
In a bid to support Second Harvest Food Bank of Southern Wisconsin in their mission to end hunger, The Dodge County Fair Association has opened their doors free of charge this winter, to host the Mobile Pantry Program on the second Saturday of each month at the Fairgrounds.
The business owners of the community have extended their unequivocal support to the cause by meeting the plumbing, plowing, and parking challenges faced at the Fairgrounds.
Because Together, We Are The Solution.
All the community members who wish to benefit from the Mobile Pantry Program please take note:
- Event starts at 10am every second Saturday of each month. Registration begins at 9.45am.
- Food distribution takes place in the shelter under the grandstand.
- Use the entrance on the High Point Road from Highway 33.
- No pre-registration, ID or proof of residency is required.
- Since the building is not heated, dress accordingly to keep warm.
- Please bring enough boxes, containers, or bags to help transport the food you receive.
You can visit http://www.secondharvestmadison.org/ for more information.
Upcoming Food Pantry Dates
(Timings: 10am – 11am)
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Please take note that none of these events will be cancelled due to rain or snow, unless the roads are deemed unsafe for travel. You are advised to use your own discretion while navigating wet or icy roads.
The cancellation information, if any, will be available on the Second Harvest Food Bank of Southern Wisconsin Hotline.
Get Involved because Together, We Can Help Others
Volunteers who wish to help with the food distribution are most welcome to contact Paul at the mobile pantry. Or you can email him at [email protected]