DCSA Gears up for 2016 Racing Season
The staff and crew of the Dodge County Speedway Association are preparing for their second full season of racing at the fairgrounds starting with the season opener on April 24th. Five divisions are set to compete on the half mile speedway, as the yet to be named Vic’s Auto Body Sales & Service 4 cylinder class is added to the rotation.
Get weekly event reminders, sign-up for our email newsletter at http://eepurl.com/s-WgL
Five divisions turn laps on the Fairgrounds Speedway this summer. Twisted Iron Custom Cycles IMCA Modified & IMCA Sport Modifieds, Daizy Sweeps Grand Nationals, The Dump Bar & Grill Street Stocks & 4 cylinders.
Kim Parson’s Organ Tissue Trophy Tour will be the trophy sponsor on April 24. Not only does this tour promote a great cause & comes from the heart, the size of these trophies is a very sought after prize!
The FREE kids club will be back in action with Lamers Bus once again providing pre race pit tours. Look for future press releases as the DCSA Promotion Committee has a fun filled kids club summer planned!
The first four races will begin at 4:00 with the remaining races at the regular start time of 5:00. General admission is adults $10, age 13-15 $6 and 12 & under free. Visit our website at dodgecountyspeedwaywi.com or our Facebook page at Dodge County Speedway Association.
Follow the DCSA on the dirt track all season on our calendar HERE or the listed dates below;
- April 24 – Season Opener Kim Parson’s Organ/Tissue Trophy Tour
- May 1 – Racing 4 a Reason
- May 22 – Anderson Real Estate presents Dennis Haldemann Memorial Race Alumni Night a 20 year reunion of Fairgrounds Drivers from 1996 plus 2016 Wall of Fame Inductees Announced
- June 5 – Brian’s Bodyworks presents Summer Celebration
- June 12 – M&S Fabrication Banner Contest
- June 19 – Mitchell Motorcycle Transport plus Celebrate Father’s Day at the Track
- June 26 – Mechanic’s Races after the races
- July 3 – Dave Draheim Memorial Race plus Autograph Session on track at Intermission
- July 17 – Krahn Performance Racing plus Ladies Night at the Races plus Powder Puff at the end of the Night
- July 24 – Beach Party
- July 31 – Salute to those that Serve
- August 7 – Design Three Nine Race Wraps to honor Roger Ascherien plus BACK to SCHOOL Night
- August 28 – Final Points Night plus Triana’s Trophy Fan & Driver Appreciation Night