Sunday Night Races resume with Alumni Night
Anderson Real Estate presents the Dennis Haldemann Memorial Race this Sunday Night, May 22nd. Five divisions of racing action on the half mile dirt track plus Alumni Night, a 20 year reunion of drivers from the past are welcomed and recognized plus the announcement of new Wall of Fame Inductees.
Get weekly event reminders, sign-up for our email newsletter at http://eepurl.com/s-WgL
Five divisions turn laps on the Fairgrounds Speedway this summer. Twisted Iron Custom Cycles IMCA Modified & IMCA Sport Modifieds, Daizy Sweeps Grand Nationals, The Dump Bar & Grill Street Stocks & 4 cylinders.
Kids Club members should arrive early for a bus tour of the pits courtesy of Lamers Bus. This Sunday the bus will be stopping at the IMCA Sport Mod of Brekken Kleinschmidt & IMCA Sport Mod of Shaun Johnston. Drivers will board the bus, sign autographs and answer questions from little dirt track fans. The bus leaves the grandstands at 3:15pm, kids club registration and activities FREE thanks to generous sponsors.
In conjunction with the Dennis Haldemann Memorial Race, Anderson Real Estate, Shaun Johnston & the Twisted Iron Race Team are giving away two awesome bikes! These bikes were custom wrapped by Premiere Signs & Graphics and two lucky Kids Club names will be drawn at intermission!
The first four races will begin at 4:00 with the remaining races at the regular start time of 5:00. General admission is adults $10, age 13-15 $6 and 12 & under free. Visit our website at dodgecountyspeedwaywi.com or our Facebook page at Dodge County Speedway Association.
Follow the DCSA on the Dirt Track Racing Calendar CLICK HERE or the listed dates below;
- May 22 – Anderson Real Estate presents Dennis Haldemann Memorial Race Alumni Night a 20 year reunion of Fairgrounds Drivers from 1996 plus 2016 Wall of Fame Inductees Announced
- June 5 – Brian’s Bodyworks presents Summer Celebration
- June 12 – M&S Fabrication Banner Contest
- June 19 – Mitchell Motorcycle Transport plus Celebrate Father’s Day at the Track
- June 26 – Mechanic’s Race after a full night of racing
- July 3 – Dave Draheim Memorial Race plus Autograph Session on track at Intermission
- July 17 – Krahn Performance Racing plus Ladies Night at the Races plus Powder Puff at the end of the Night
- July 24 – Beach Party
- July 31 – Salute to those that Serve
- August 7 – Design Three Nine Race Wraps to honor Roger Ascherien plus BACK to SCHOOL Night
- August 28 – Final Points Night plus Triana’s Trophy Fan & Driver Appreciation Night