Summer Celebration Sunday at the Races
Brian’s Bodyworks and the Dodge County Speedway Association (DCSA) presents Sunday Night Racing, June 5th. It’s summer celebration night with games for the kids and events at intermission! Bring the whole family for a night of racing at the Half Mile Speedway near Beaver Dam, WI.
Attention Drivers: EXTRA MONEY ADDED to the PURSE
$700 to win Twisted Iron Custom Cycles IMCA Modified Feature
$450 to win Twisted Iron Custom Cycles IMCA Sport Mod Feature
$325 to win Daizy Sweeps DCSA Grand National Feature
$350 to win The Dump Bar & Grill Street Stock Feature
$160 to win Vic’s Auto Furious Fours Feature
Added purse money courtesy of;
- Twisted Iron Custom Cycles
- Jerovetz Motorsports Shock Service
- Mueller’s Service Center
- Krahn Performance Racing
- Schmuhl Racing
- Bedker Racing
Kids Club members should arrive early for a bus tour of the pits courtesy of Lamers Bus. This Sunday the bus will be stopping at the IMCA Modified of Mike Mueller and the IMCA Sport Mod of Jeff Schmuhl. Drivers will board the bus, sign autographs and answer questions from little dirt track fans. The bus leaves the grandstands at 3:30pm, kids club registration and activities FREE thanks to generous sponsors.
Come join us this Sunday for SUMMER CELEBRATION! Kids games start at 3 pm with water balloon toss, bean bag dish toss and giant tic tac toe! Free frisbees at intermission! Free ice cream! And….it’s the first Chippy’s Popcorn Creations giveaway night!
The first four races will begin at 4:00 with the remaining races at the regular start time of 5:00. Pit Gates Open at 1 pm. Grandstands at 2 pm. General admission is adults $10, age 13-15 $6 and 12 & under free. Visit the DCSA website at dodgecountyspeedwaywi.com or Facebook page at Dodge County Speedway Association.
Follow the DCSA on the Dirt Track Racing Calendar CLICK HERE or the listed dates below;
- June 5 – Brian’s Bodyworks presents Summer Celebration
- June 12 – M&S Fabrication Banner Contest
- June 19 – Mitchell Motorcycle Transport plus Celebrate Father’s Day at the Track
- June 26 – Mechanic’s Race after a full night of racing
- July 3 – Dave Draheim Memorial Race plus Autograph Session on track at Intermission
- July 17 – Krahn Performance Racing plus Ladies Night at the Races plus Powder Puff at the end of the Night
- July 24 – Beach Party
- July 31 – Salute to those that Serve
- August 7 – Design Three Nine Race Wraps to honor Roger Ascherien plus BACK to SCHOOL Night
- August 28 – Final Points Night plus Triana’s Trophy Fan & Driver Appreciation Night